Followers

Sunday 1 April 2018

April showers

Colour me positive 

Medium mauve frame. Image: leaping figure. Quote: If you want to fly you've got to give up all those things that are weighing you down.



Art journal journey 

Image: boots/shoes. Word: grounded. Prompt: list 5 adjectives & use then in a story, poem or journal entry. Technique: incorporate footprints or shoes on your page. Quote: keep your feet on the ground when your head is in the clouds/ the thing that keeps you grounded is doing the things you love.


Life documented 

  1. April theme: rejuvenation  - butterflies. Prompt:  To recreate a collage using butterflies. Technique:  Use scrap papers and whatever you have in your stash - make it emerge into something quite beautiful!  Quote:  Never Lose hope, the butterfly is proof that beauty can emerge from something completely falling apart.  Jane Lee Loga

Paper scraps from my desk, diecut butterflies using positive & negative 



ART PROMPTS GALORE 

 

MARCH 26-APRIL 1: baubles, beads and buttons// scavenger: Blue, yellow, something that starts with M, torn pieces of patterned paper, splashes of white paint, something from your stash, postage stamp, three words, random marks.




Every inchie Monday 
This week we are back in Europe and a country much closer to me although I have only ever been there once way back in the mists of time.....we had a stopover in Frankfurt on our maiden flight to Libya back in July 1960!

Germany ......frauleins & beer steins, Bavarian beer cellars & Adolf Hitler, Berlin's Brandenburg gate/ under den linden/ checkpoint Charlie, Black Forest gateau & sauerkraut. I've gone with a map, flag, steins of beer & a postage stamp of the Branbenburg gate!



10 comments:

  1. Gosh you have been busy, great journal pages and inchies. I wish I could get into the journal habit, I'm hopeless at keeping my art diary, never mind about anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a Happy Easter Sally.
    Its snowing so no changes for spring yet.
    Fabulous pages and art and those inchies have so much to see in them.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little footprints on the "Keep your feet on the ground" page and it always makes me smile to see the postage stamps feature in your art. Lovely arty stuff. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally

    Stranger alert!!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog regarding my Mum. Things have improved quite a bit over the last week so hopefully now we have turned a big corner and she will feel more like her old self soon.

    I enjoyed looking at all your lovely work. You put my blog to shame with all your super creativity.

    Hope all is well at your end.

    Love Jules XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colourful artwork and I love the footwear page. Hope you had a lovely Easter.
    Avrilxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so productive, wonderful pages. The Brandenburg monument is one of those iconic prompts that is instantly identifiable...Dx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am always so impressed with the pages you make. I really like your inchies as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful work :) and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely inchies for Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inchies and I love your art journal pages!

    ReplyDelete