Followers

Saturday 11 November 2017

This week


Journal 52

 BOUNDARIES: Something (such as a river, a fence, or an imaginary line) that shows where an area ends and another area begins. A point or limit that indicates where two things become different. Synonyms: Limit, confine, extent, limitation, line, edge. Prompt: Create a spread that explores your current boundaries. What will you *not* stand for? What lines will you not allow anyone to cross? Oracle: Where are you needing better boundaries? Looser ones? What is your relationship with the word ‘no’? With the word ‘yes’?



Colour me positive 

No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything




Art journal journey 

  1. Image: stars/ space/ rocket. Word: infinite . Prompt: what gives you hope. Technique: use aluminium foil on your page. Quote: the power of imagination makes us infinite (Romtam Kangsawiwat) 


It's been a strange week....this was our night sky on Wednesday- sadly I didn't see it and the following day was our good friend Pete 's funeral......a glorious farewell!

Another  ending has also been announced....every inchie Monday finishing at the end of the year, I shall miss those small pieces s I may well go back over the missing couple of year and do the missed ones!

This week our word is goose


A little blurry I, afraid!

Here's hoping I can get some more art done this week....

6 comments:

  1. Love the inchie and the artwork done with the aluminum foil is inspiring! I love it. The sky looks beautiful. Sorry to hear about your friend. The sky was a beautiful one just for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having another catch up Sally.
    As always you have so many inspiring projects to se here.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy reading your journal pages and the quotes and inspiration that prompted them. The aurora photograph is a lovely memorial to the life of your friend...we have been seeing some amazing auroras here in Tasmania over the past months also, with many keen viewers travelling to the State and getting cross because someone didn't arrange a cloud free night for their visit. I can't capture any images as I don't have the correct camera gear, but I do enjoy seeing the lovely images of others. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your artwork is so beautiful! What a wonderful tribute the sky paid to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little Inchie and some lovely art work, that sky photo is breathtaking and as everyone says a great tribute to your friend - like everyone I also am sad to see the end of our Inchie challenges, it’s the only thing I blog on! Hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely goose and super journal pages. I am sad that the inchie site is closing, but really don't want the responsibility of taking it over, been there done that. I was on the twinchie one as well, I loved doing those.
    Hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete