Followers

Sunday 5 November 2017

And five

Time for another card in the http://thefunkiejunkie.com/ sponsored challenge 

This is Linda's tag...

And like a good girl I have gone with a similar colour scheme!

A free red paper background & an embossed white piece of card that I was given lord only knows when! I have punched a couple of different snowflakes from it, added a leaping wooden deer, a glittering snowflake, some shrink plastic mittens, a greeting and some sequins for a little extra bling...


I've also done number 6 but I shall save that for tomorrow which is when the next tag will be revealed- I can't believe I'm up to date in this challenge!
I just need to link this to Linda's blog  http://thefunkiejunkie.blogspot.co.uk/ and why not go check out the other entries whilst you are at it.

4 comments:

  1. You are doing well Sally, love your card.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet. I love what you have done with the red and white theme. The deer looks like he is jumping for joy and those mittens are absolutely darling. Great piece this week, Jane!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design! I love those tiny mittens! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete