Followers

Saturday 7 October 2017

Deer


The weekend came around very quickly and it's almost time for me to return home to Scotland, the foliage has been slow to turn this visit thanks to some warm weather which has been very welcome.

We had several days out visiting Freeport, old Port where a couple of cruise ships were in, cape Elizabeth lighthouse where my stepdaughter got married, even got somewhere new...Gardiner - we went over Columbus weekend for the Swine & Stein event and I drank some very nice local cider or cidah as they say around these parts!


Sunday we went to the Fall Festival in Freeport & I got a new silver ring!

It's time for me to share my latest inchie....

And my next post will be made from Scotland, we return on Wednesday night....it's gone by so fast :-(

3 comments:

  1. That is a lovely image...I like the effect. It sounds as if your holiday has been most enjoyable but I suppose you will be glad to get home again, for me that was always something I looked forward to after being away on a work contract...Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image, love the watercolour effect. You will be pleased to get home after all your wanderings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the moody look og your inchie! Great!

    ReplyDelete