Followers

Sunday 30 July 2017

Monday

Wow, I've done no art for days but I went on a road trip to Entrevaux for their medieval festival

This is the entrance to the walled old town...

Combat...

The camp....

Keeping hydrated......it was a very hot day!

And here is my inchi for this week...a baby Rhino!


 
It's due to be another hot day so I'm not planning on doing much....read on the terrace this afternoon under my bright yellow sunshade is probably the order of the day, I shall get some laundry done this morning and tonight we are meeting some friends for drinks. Tomorrow will be a painful one, I'm going down to the coast to the villa to collect some things from my parents home - my first trip back since losing my brother back in January! We have a caretaker in place and they are slowly getting the garden / pool clean & tidy. They have moved into the upper part of the villa, the lower floor where my brother lived is next on the "to do" list. It's a relief not to have to deal with the clearing out as my parents half was plenty hard enough.

Have a good week folks and I'll pop in to see you soon.....

7 comments:

  1. You found a great place to visit from the photographs you have taken

    Love the hippo inchie it looks so peaceful and calm

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! Your dog is cute and so is the rhino! Great, stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super little inchie. That baby rhino must be so tiny and we can still see all that lovely texture detail on the background of your miniature piece of art.
    Love the photos too, looks like you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The French towns can really put on wonderful festivals. The photos looked fantastic Sally.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inchie and photographs. It's a horrid job sorting out relatives homes, I had my parents and my brothers to do. Needless to say our home is full of things I can't bare to get rid of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That medieval festival looked great but as you say hot! Glad you're resting - sweet little inchie rhino 🦏 hope your trip back to the Villa brings back nice memories for you. Jenny J x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That baby rhino must be so tiny and we can still see all that lovely texture detail on the background of your miniature piece of art.


    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete