Followers

Wednesday 19 July 2017

ART PROMPTS GALORE

Art prompts galore 

JULY 9-15: Happy Rain// Scavenger: Grey, Magenta, Drops of something, Curves, Something transparent, Photograph(s), Handwriting, A feature that moves or flips on the page





ART PROMPT GALORE: JULY 16-23 is: Outside My Window// Scavenger: 

Blue, White , Person (or representation of), Arrows, Die cuts or stencil ,Stamped Quote, 3 inchies




Ive used a french quote for this & its still about curvy women!


Making art with what I have....which is never what you want!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pages making the most of what you have to hand. Hope you're happily settled in to your home-away-from-home in France. I'm just back home, but not made it as far as the craft room yet - still unpacking and opening mail... so here's a big thank you for the lovely fibres and threads. I've no doubt at all that I'll be able to make good use of them once I make it back to the craft table. They came via my old address, so they've had quite the journey too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete