Followers

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Journal 52

Celebrate the winter holiday is our theme...

I started off with scraped paint - 2 shades of green & some pewter. Stamped some holly (Bo Bunny) tinsel, tree, candle foliage arrangement, restamped the candle which I coloured & fussy cut, stamped a string of baubles to which I added some bling (its quite flat which is great) and added a message.

Trying to catch the shimmer....

On the opposite page I added the snowmen on a sledge, this is from the packaging of a banner that I hang up outside the chalet in the winter.



Bill & I drove out to Ballater for lunch today....we encountered sleet on the way whereas in was blue skies coming home...typical Scottish 4 seasons in a day on this, the shortest day! Things can only get better :-)

Merry Christmas to all my visitors here in blogland and I'll see you after the big event.....

4 comments:

  1. Great Journal pages Sally, love those jolly snowmen.
    Have a wonderful Christmas,
    Best Wishes, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic festive journal pages Sally.
    Happy Christmas wishes to you both and the family.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pages Sally!
    Happy Holidays for you and your family!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful makes, Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year, Gay x

    ReplyDelete