Followers

Thursday 10 November 2016

Poppies

I've been trying to tidy up / have a sort out / have a clear out in my workroom and today I came across a birthday card that I've hung onto for 20 years! It's a card from friends of silk painted poppies and as there is currently a poppies challenge over at http://thecraftbarnblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/two-weekly-challenge.html so I thought I'd make a page...in a new album no less that I picked up cheap in Hobbycraft recently.

I did a little stamping of poppy flowers (Hero Arts)  & seed heads (Chocolate Baroque) added some colour and that was that....


Well, back to more sorting....

4 comments:

  1. A lovely page Sally, love the silk painting.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful page and a good way to hang on to your precious card and not have it hidden away.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that silk card is lovely. thanks for entering the Craft Barn Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely way to display the silk card.

    ReplyDelete