Followers

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Morsels

Hummmmmmm! Crackle done with acrylics & white glue - morsel number 27 


Purple Senelier/ pva/ orange Senelier acrylic, white & black border, Spellbinder Halloween diecuts.

Ochre Senelier/PVA/ Daler Rowney phthalo turquoise, yellow posca pen, sizzlits 

Morsel 29 is sponge background and the one sponge I did want to use was wet....the one that Bill uses for cleaning the car! Full of lovely texture but....I also have a small natural one that I think my mum used to use to even out her foundation (back in the days when she wore such a thing!)


I've used some skeleton leaf stamps with saffron, copper & gold inks/EP.

I've more to do to be caught up but....I'm getting there!



2 comments:

  1. Sally you are crafting so many wonderful pieces. where do all your idea's come from, or perhaps like me you just go with the flow.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea where the ideas come from some days Yvonne! I do know that by trying to get some art done every day my mojo seems to be more than happy to hang around, it's when I'm in the USA that it's a problem as I take nothing with me....I just have to keep notes as the ideas leap out at me!

      Delete