Followers

Saturday 19 November 2016

Journaling & art from the weekend

Art prompts galore.....
Orange // 3 stars oops I did more than 3!, pan pastel applied through a stencil ( round shapes 1)  cream card circle with a quote & bling in green & orange (circle 2) flower with an orange eyelet (circle 3), a small animal (2 kittens) in a kids book illustration, another star that is more bling!some more small dents made in my use it or lose it stash

Colour me positive: enthusiasm 

Some images from magazines, stencilled background, stamping, random border....
Its all about living life to the MAX!


DLP from last week was a PAC /start with a picture. Well I did not know where to start as there was too much choice! In the end it didn't do an awful lot for me :-(

This week was just use ink...I went for a little assistance from a stencil for the face, used Pitt / Staedler for the hair & promarker dots for the flesh....



Our inchie theme this week is lighting....so I'm thinking electric, gaslight, torchlight, candlelight, firelight, sunlight, moonlight .....decided I was in the mood for starlight! Out came a peg stamp, dark navy ing, gold ink & EP.....a few splashes later I had an inchie


Suitably messy! And this morning we also found out what next years inchies will be based on....animals which should ensure more fun :-)



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects Sally, you have been busy again. Love the quotes on the first two pages.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great artwork - love your inchie stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much beautiful work! I love the stars they are adorable, and I really love that face. It just speaks to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pages, and I love your stars as lighting. One of the few ways that are still free :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very artistic pages as usual and great take on lighting - love your starlight

    ReplyDelete