Followers

Friday 14 October 2016

Home sweet home

Home from my travels & I have journal pages to do....

I had ideas whilst I was away & got some images stuck down that I saved whilst away.

Colour me positive 

Week 39 home


I had already coloured a background using a Dylusions stencil & DI ( spun sugar, picked raspberry, cracked pistachio)


Week 40

Quote: when I look into the future, it's so bright I burn my eyes 

Another stencilled background (TCW & DI) in bundled sage, cracked pistachio, shaded lilac, wilted violet.

Some goodies purchased whilst in Maine .....



Fiskars stamps & Zendoodle stickers & tags


Dylusions stamp/stencil combo x2 and a pack of colouring sheets....

Tim Holtz goodies: mini bird/framelits/ embossing folder, Halloween stamps/stencil, quote stamps, crazy dogs stamps & dies, occasions framelits, word bands
I shall have to see what pages I can do using some of these things!




5 comments:

  1. Welcome back home Sally.
    Fantastic journal pages, but I was really drawn to the photos you shared of the goodies that came home with you. Look forward to seeing what you make.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay looks like you had a great break and wonderful retail therapy, welcome home. Lovely to see you being creative whilst you were away and looking forward to seeing how you use your new goodies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour combinations in those pages - and great to see all your holiday purchases. I'm being relatively restrained this time around, but it's hard to resist when you're surrounded by so many tempting craft goods!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pages and what a fantastic haul! Welcome back home Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed the oast house on your home pages, I met someone once who lived in one. I am very jealous of your holiday stash! Enjoy playing with that little lot. x

    ReplyDelete